Welcome to Treehouse Lodge
We’re excited to inform you that Peru is now open for all international travelers.
At Treehouse Lodge we continue to offer the experience of a lifetime while maintaining all property safety measures and protocol to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Starting March 15, 2021, mandatory quarantine was lifted from international arrivals in Peru. For full details and the latest information please visit this link from the US Embassy or email us.
Below, you will find information to frequently asked questions. In the meantime, let’s get adventure on the calendar for summer 2021:
– Filling out a sworn statement of health at the Peru immigration website. (Bring a copy of it!)
– Valid passport for at least 6 months from departure date.
– COVID-19 PCR test with negative result within 72 hours of arrival. (Children under 12 not required)
– Use of facemask and face sheld in all local flights and airports.
– Taking an antigen test in the Lima Airport as requirement for return flight out of Peru.
– The only exceptions for this rule are from people traveling from Brazil, the United Kingdom, and South Africa. This includes flights connecting in those countries.
Yes. National flights are allowed and it’s no longer required to have a negative PCR test to travel from within the country.
COVID-19 Cases: Up to March 18 2021, the Health Ministry (MINSA) reported 1,435,598 confirmed COVID-19 cases, with a total of deaths and 1,347,160 recovered cases. Lima y Callao still have the largest concentration of COVID-19 cases.
Your safety and wellbeing is very important for us, which is why the Treehouse Lodge team has been working hard in measures to prevent COVID-19 and keeping with all safety precautions for guests and workers alike.
Here’s some of the measures we have put in place to tackle this worldwide COVID-19 pandemic at the Treehouse Lodge.
Also for your safety, we’ve also prepared a guide to get you acquainted with the Iquitos travel experience on your way to our eco-lodge.
YAlso, since you’re coming from abroad, we’ve prepared a detailed report about the journey to Lima and then onwards to the Treehouse Lodge.
Find more details about it here.