Treehouse Four – Casa Grande
Treehouse Four looks and feels like the charming home fit for the Swiss Family Robinson. A few large branches within your treehouse make you really feel like you’re truly living in a treehouse! And the views will have you mesmerized. 1 – 2 portable cots can be provided if requested for additional people.
Directions to Treehouse 4: Walk 80 feet from the main lodge along a raised wooden pathway. Then walk 20 feet up the arching stairs.
- One king bed and one twin or three twins
- 34 feet off the ground
- Diameter of 22 feet
- Sleeps up to 5 people
- Largest Treehouse at the Lodge
- Private Bathroom with Cold Shower
- 3 meals per day
- Personal guide
- Mosquito mesh netting for bed
- Multiple daily excursions