Treehouse Twelve – Soledad
Treehouse Twelve is our newest treehouse, and perfect for viewing animals. Getting there is a most adventurous journey because of the 3 cable bridges. You’ll have the chance to look over a small creek on the jungle floor. The interior of this treehouse is unique, it makes you feel immersed in the tree and the jungle because 4 branches coming up through the floor. Also, it has a balcony covered by a mosquito mesh on the outside to protect you as you enjoy a break between excursions.
Directions to Treehouse 12: Walk 200 feet from main lodge along raised wooden pathway, walk up beautiful 55 foot spiral staircase, and walk across three consecutive steel cable bridges.
- One king bed or two twins
- 60 feet off the ground
- The most secluded Treehouse on our property. Past Treehouse #7
- Sleeps up to 2 people
- Right on the river bank with balcony
- Private Bathroom with Cold Shower
- 3 meals per day
- Personal guide
- Mosquito mesh netting for bed
- Multiple daily excursions