TREEHOUSE LODGE AGREEMENT
This Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Treehouse Adventures, EIRL and Treehouse Lodge, LLC, (collectively referred to as “Treehouse”) and (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement.
The parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located on Yarapa River near Nauta in Loreto, Peru
2. Party: The party shall consist of Guest and Number of People, Number of Adults, and Number of Children as described in the attached Booking Confirmation
3. Rate and Fees
a. Deposit. Deposit as described in the attached Booking Confirmation is required to reserve dates. If credit card info is provided, Guest will be charged immediately for the Deposit.
b. Payment. Payment in full for Guest’s stay as described in the attached Booking Confirmation shall be due 30 days prior to Guest’s stay.
4. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the Deposit and Payment will be refunded as follows:
100% if cancelled 30 days prior to the Checkin Date
0% if cancelled less than 30 days prior to the Checkin Date
5. No Liability, Release, Acknowledgement of Risk: Guest and Party acknowledge that there are many potential risks or dangers in the jungle, on the rivers, on excursions, or on the Property or premises at Treehouse Lodge. Treehouse Adventures, EIRL and Treehouse Lodge, LLC, (collectively referred to as “Treehouse”) is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness of Guest or Party that occur while on the Property, its facilities, or during any excursions. Treehouse is not responsible for loss of personal belongings or valuables of Guest or Party. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that Guest and Party are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their stay with Treehouse or on Treehouse excursions. Guest and Party hereby release Treehouse and it’s owners and operators from any and all liability associated with their stay at Treehouse including transportation to and from, on the Property, and on excursions. To ensure safety, Guest and Party agree to abide by all rules, guidelines, and instructions given by Treehouse management, guides and staff, including those written, posted, and verbal. A specific Treehouse is assigned at time of reservation Treehouse reserves the right to change room assignments anytime before arrival due to weather conditions, repairs or unforeseen circumstances.
6. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.